- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Atlas 4" Turbo Down-Pipe Aluminized Steel Exhaust Race Pipe (CAT/DPF Delete) | Dodge Diesel Trucks 07.5-12 6.7L | AFE 49-02011
Gain up to 19 hp and 27 lbs. x ft. torque and outflows the factory intake by 50%. Want a better deal? Contact us about a performance package today.
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
Leak-Free Seal: High quality OE style band clamps and flanges are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
Perfect Fit: OE style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance: ATLAS exhaust race pipes are constructed of 4" mandrel bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
Note: This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. This system also requires an aftermarket electronic module to work properly with the vehicle
- 2010-2012 6.7L Cummins Parts - Exhaust Systems | 2010-12 6.7L Dodge Cummins - Full Exhaust Systems | 2010-12 6.7L Dodge Cummins
- 2007.5-2009 6.7L Cummins Parts - Exhaust Systems | 2007.5-09 6.7L Dodge Cummins - Full Exhaust Systems | 2007.5-09 6.7L Dodge Cummins
- Shop By Vehicle - Exhaust Systems - Competition Race Pipes
- Cold Air Intakes Landing Page - AFE Diesel Products
- Item Requires Shipping
- 40.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!