- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Flo~Pro EGR & Cooler Race Kit (Stock Pyro) | 2011-2014 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
- Allows removal of the EGR assembly
- Uses EGT sensor removed from DPF to monitor Exhaust Gas Temperatures (EGT's)
- Removes unnecessary heat retention under the hood
- Includes 1.8 NPT adapter
This EGR kit will remove the EGR cooler, manifold pipes, coolant lines, and all EGR related electronics from 2011-2014 6.7L Ford Powerstroke applications with a stock pyro.
- One Exhaust Manifold Block-off Plate
- One Intake Block-off Plate
- One Coolant Block-off Plate
- One 1” Hose Clamp
- One Straight Barbed Fitting
- One Vacuum Cap
- One Pressure Sensor Bracket
- One Pressure Sensor Bracket Hardware
- Two 3/4” Coolant Caps
- Three 8mm Bolts
- Three 8mm Washers
- Three Zip-Ties
WARNING! These products are capable of disabling emissions equipment. If using DPF/EGR removed tuning, these high performance products are intended SOLELY for offroad use or closed-course racing use.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!