- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Outlaw Diesel EGR Upgrade and Passenger Side Up-Pipe Kit | 2011-2015 6.6L Duramax LML
The Outlaw Diesel EGR Cooler Upgrade and Passenger Side Up-Pipe Kit will fully delete the EGR Valve and Cooler from your 2011-2015 6.6L GMC Sierra and Chevy Silverado diesel applications.
- Fits early 2015 models that DON'T HAVE the the OEM style 3-bolt flange off the turbo direct pipe.
There are two different heater cores installed on 2015 GM trucks. The heater core piping coming from the firewall on 2011 to EARLY 2015 trucks will be 5/8" Late model year 2015 trucks have a 3/4" outlet. Please make sure your vehicle has the smaller 5/8" outlet before ordering this part.
- Removes entire EGR system
- CNC machined and anodized billet block off plate
- New, Fabricated up-pipe
- Comes with all necessary parts and detailed instructions
- 3 out of 5 wrenches for installation
Additional parts included in this kit and requires modification of the factory coolant lines.
- 5/16 barb to 1/2 Barb reducer Coupler
- 4ft of 1/2 heater hose
Heater core line:
- 5/8 barb to 3/4 barb reducer coupler (needs hose clamp on 3/4 side)
- 5/8 barb to 5/8 barb coupler
** Requires the use of a tuner that will allow you to disable the EGR system. **
WARNING! These products are capable of disabling emissions equipment. If using DPF/EGR removed tuning, these high performance products are intended SOLELY for offroad use or closed-course racing use.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!