- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
afe Power Large Bore HD 2-1/2" Stainless Steel Downpipe | 2016-2017 2.8L GM Duramax
Gain up to 19 hp and 27 lbs. x ft. torque and outflows the factory intake by 50%. Want a better deal? Contact us about a performance package today.
aFe power's large bore-HD turbo downpipe for the 2016-2017 2.8L GM Duramax Canyon/Colorado turbo diesel engine is engineered to perform in the most extreme environments. This downpipe is constructed out of 2-1/2" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing.
- Constructed from 2-1/2" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- 100% hand MIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
Utilizing the factory mounting locations providing stability and a direct fit.
High quality OE style CNC machined flanges are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
This system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
Flow and Performance
This down pipe is constructed of 2-1/2" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
- Crew Cab/ Short Bed (128.3" Wheelbase)
- Crew Cab/ Long Bed (140.5" Wheelbase)
- Extended Cab/ Long Bed (128.3" Wheelbase)
WARNING! These products are capable of disabling emissions equipment. If using DPF/EGR removed tuning, these high performance products are intended SOLELY for offroad use or closed-course racing use.
- aFe Power
- Item Requires Shipping
- 18.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H8.0000” x L20.0000”
- Free Shipping!