- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
aFe Power Bladerunner Hot & Cold Side Intercooler with Tubes for 2016-2017 Nissan Titan XD
Gain up to 19 hp and 27 lbs. x ft. torque and outflows the factory intake by 50%. Want a better deal? Contact us about a performance package today.
Adds Up To
- Outflows stock I/C tubes up to 23%
- Constructed from 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for increased flow and reduce turbulence
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- Includes both Hot and Cold side intercooler tubes
- Includes premium clamps and silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit strength
- Works with aFe or factory intercooler
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
Flow and Performance
Constructed of mandrel bent, powder-coated aluminum tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel spring loaded t-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply couplings for strength. Fits OEM or aFe's upgraded intercooler (46-20281).
A unique laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
These intercooler tubes are not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.