- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
aFe Power Large Bore-HD 4" 409 Stainless Steel Race Pipe w/No Muffler | 2017 6.7L Ford Powerstroke
aFe power introduces a Large Bore-HD race pipe for 2017 Ford Powerstroke models with a V8-6.7L engine. This system is constructed from 4" 409 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower, increased torque and lower EGT's. To provide a leak-free seal, OE style band clamps and flanges are used that offer a 360 degree sealing area. Large Bore-HD exhaust race pipes are the perfect combination of performance, fit and value. Does not include muffler.
- Constructed from 4" mandrel bent 409 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow
- Laser cut flanges for precise fit
- An OE style bayonet hanger is used to maintain a stable pipe location
- Uses factory mounting locations providing stability
- Bolts directly to stock Tail-Pipe flange
- Fits 141.6"; 148"; 160"; 164.2" & 176" Wheelbases
- Will NOT fit Cab & Chassis models
- No cutting required
High quality OE style band clamps and flanges are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
A OE style bayonet hanger is used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The Bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance
The Large Bore-HD race pipe is constructed of 4" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower and torque.
- Single Cab/Long Bed, 8 ft. Bed, 141.6" Wheelbase
- Extended Cab/Short Bed, 6.75 ft. Bed, 148" Wheelbase
- Crew Cab/Short Bed, 6.75 ft. Bed, 160" Wheelbase
- Extended Cab/Long Bed, 8 ft. Bed, 164.2 Wheelbase
- Crew Cab/Long Bed, 8 ft. Bed, 176" Wheelbase
System was developed on Crew Cab/Long Bed, 8 ft. Bed, 176" Wheelbase. No cutting required for Crew Cab/Short Bed; Crew Cab Long Bed. See instruction sheet for cut locations on Extended Cab/Short Bed; Extended Cab/Long Bed & Single Cab/Long Bed.
This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. This system also requires an aftermarket electronic module to work properly with the vehicle.
All aFe exhaust race pipes are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!