- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
aFe Power Bladerunner 3" Hot Side Intercooler Tube | 2017 6.7L Ford Powerstroke
- Outflows stock I/C tube
- Constructed from 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for increased flow and reduces turbulence
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- Hot side tube fitment
- Includes premium stainless steel spring loaded t-bolt clamps and silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit. and strength
- Works with the factory intercooler
- One 1/8" NPT port is provided for connecting a pressure sensor or water methanol injection
- Includes a factory style turbo quick connection made from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
Flow and Performance
Constructed of 3" mandrel bent, powder-coated aluminum tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. Installs on the Hot Side to transfer heated air smoothly to the intercooler to accelerate heat transfer for better performance.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel spring loaded t-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply couplings for strength. This intercooler tube kit comes with a billet aluminum factory style quick-connect adapter that interfaces with the factory turbo to ensure a perfect seal.
A unique aluminum laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
This intercooler tube is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 10.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!