- Home »
- Catalog »
- Shop By Category »
- Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF's) »
- DPF Cleaning, Repair and Service
Dales Super Store - DPF Cleaning, Repair and Service
Bring Freedom To Your Emission System
Freedom Filters is the top DPF cleaning and repair provider in Florida. We have created a specialized DPF cleaning and remanufacturing process, specifically tailored for your diesel truck or equipment needs. Don’t let engine “limp” modes destroy your wallet. A clogged filter can split or warp over time, and it will need to be replaced with a new one that cost thousands of dollars, not to mention all the poor fuel mileage bills.
As of late 2019, Federal law mandates all diesel vehicles and heavy equipment must have DPFs and EGRs to meet carbon emission reduction act requirements. Recently the off-road racing exemption has been pulled meaning all individuals must have a functioning filter on board. The on-board filter regeneration process (forced regen) only cleans the filter up to 95%, which means the regeneration process becomes less effective over time. Freedom Filters cleaning service restores filters to original factory spec flow rates (over 99%) and can save you thousands compared to replacing a clogged filter. Our process is non-damaging and is meant to allow you to be able to service your filter 6-8 times, which should outlast the life of the vehicle. We service ALL of Florida and offer pickup and delivery in the Tampa Bay Area.
How We Clean Your DPF
- INSPECTION & TEST: The DPF filter is flow-tested to determine the amount of carbon build-up in the substrate.
- DISASSEMBLY: The DPF filter is taken apart & inspected for damage such as melted substrate.
- REPAIR: All Necessary repairs are completed to the DPF filter before the next step.
- CLEAN 1: Using our patented WATER SOUND WAVE technology The DPF substrate is ultrasonically cleaned to remove as much carbon as possible.
- CLEAN 2: The filter is then baked with a safe temp to remove any remaining soot but not damage the DPF. Most cleaners will over bake and damage the filter.
- REASSEMBLY: The filter is re-assembled and painted
- FINAL TEST: The DPF filter is flow tested a second time to ensure it was cleaned effectively and is over 99% to factory flow specs.
- DELIVERY: Lastly, the DPF filter and flow charts are shipped to your door and ready to install.
Browse DPF Cleaning, Repair and Service Products
More About DPF Cleaning, Repair and Service
EGRs and Intake Manifolds
EGRs and intake manifolds have become an integral part of today’s emissions systems and are subject to soot/carbon blockage. Our process fully removes the soot so it doesn’t have to be replaced. This method returns EGRs and manifolds to their original factory flow rate without damage to the cooler. Combined with our FREEDOM DPF service, your entire emission system will run at maximum efficiency for fuel savings and increase engine performance.