- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
aFe Power BladeRunner Intake Manifold | 2007.5-2018 Dodge/Ram Cummins 6.7L
- Patented MDV technology
- Aluminum construction
- Five auxiliary ports
- Pass through installation bolt design
- Hassle-free installation
The aFe Power BladeRunner intake manifold for your 2007.5-2018 Dodge/Ram Cummins 6.7L diesel represents the next generation in intake manifold design. The BladeRunner intake manifold uses a unique MDV (Multiple Directional Vane) technology to guide the air through the manifold maximizing air flow. Constructed out of cast A356-T6 aluminum and uses a proprietary internal bolt design to help increase the flow and provide a solid seal void of leaks or deformities. The BladeRunner comes with up to 5 ports for nitrous injection, gauges and other accessories used by hardcore enthusiasts. The manifold comes with a crossover pipe plug and can be used with an EGR Cooler Delete. In recent testing the BladeRunner intake manifold outflowed the factory intake by 90%. This intake is specifically designed to provide increased intake volume and velocity while eliminating the factory Throttle Control Valve located at the inlet of the stock intake manifold.
Patented MDV (Multiple Directional Vane) Technology:
To increase air velocity, the BladeRunner intake manifold uses aFe Power's patented MDV (Multiple Directional Vane) Technology. By splitting the air into multiple streams, the air flow speeds up increasing performance and improving throttle response.
A356-T6 Aluminum Construction:
The BladeRunner intake manifold is constructed of lightweight A356-T6 aluminum for light weight and high strength. A gloss black powder coat finish is added for styling and extra durability.
Five Auxiliary Ports:
This intake manifold comes with 5 auxiliary port pads (2-tapped at 1/8" NPT) for use with gauges, temp sensors or nitrous oxide systems.
Pass Through Installation Bolt Design:
The mounting bolts are a major cause for backpressure with the factory intake. The BladeRunner intake uses allen head bolts that pass through the intake to maximize air volume through the manifold.
This intake comes complete with all necessary hardware and bolts to the factory location for a hassle-free installation. This system uses factory dipstick location.
WARNING! THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COMPETITION USE ONLY. ALL OTHER USES ARE CONTRARY TO FEDERAL LAW. IF YOU INTEND THIS PRODUCT FOR HIGHWAY OR NON-COMPETITION OFF-ROAD PURPOSES DO NOT PURCHASE OR INSTALL THIS PRODUCT. READ FULL OFF-ROAD WAIVER.
- aFe Power
- 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L Parts - Cold Air Intakes | 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L - Intake Elbow & Manifolds | 2013-2018 6.7L Cummins
- 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L Parts - Cold Air Intakes | 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L - Intake Elbows & Manifolds | 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L
- 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L Parts - Cold Air Intakes | 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L - Intake Elbows & Manifolds | 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L
- Shop By Vehicle - Cold Air Intakes - Intake Elbows & Manifolds
- Cold Air Intakes Landing Page - AFE Diesel Products
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!