- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Sinister Diesel EGR Valve/Cooler Upgrade Kit | 2007.5-2009 6.7L Cummins
This EGR upgrade kit from Sinister Diesel replaces the old factory EGR on 2007.5-2009 6.7L Cummins 2500 & 3500 diesel applications giving you quicker turbo spool and lower exhaust gas temperatures (EGTs). This design has been fully pressure tested to ensure you're better protected against leaks!
If you want a more durable EGR upgrade kit, this model is designed for you. The housing of the EGR upgrade kit has been made out of 304 stainless steel and billet aluminum. This kit has been designed to recirculate coolant faster, giving you lower coolant temperatures than ever before. Using this EGR upgrade kit also eliminates exhaust recirculating through your intake manifold for increased reliability.
- Construction - 304 Stainless Steel and Billet Aluminum
- Product Design - Fully CNC Machined
- Performance Notes - Improved exhaust gas flow
- Kit Includes - (1) Sinister Diesel EGR upgrade Kit with all hardware needed for installation
- Special Note - A tuner is needed to prevent Check Engine Light
WARNING! THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COMPETITION USE ONLY. ALL OTHER USES ARE CONTRARY TO FEDERAL LAW. IF YOU INTEND THIS PRODUCT FOR HIGHWAY OR NON-COMPETITION OFF-ROAD PURPOSES DO NOT PURCHASE OR INSTALL THIS PRODUCT. READ FULL OFF-ROAD WAIVER.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H4.0000” x L4.0000”
- Free Shipping!