- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Flo-Pro EGR Delete Kit w/o Bypass Hose | 2010-2012 6.7L Dodge Cummins
This EGR delete kit from Flo~Pro eliminates the EGR valve and cooler, as well as any related components in the engine bay on 2009-2012 6.7L Dodge Cummins 2500/3500 applications. Pickups Only!
This EGR kit is designed to remove the EGR Actuator, crossover tube, and EGR Cooler from your 6.7L Cummins Pickup.
- Complete kit: all gaskets, plugs, block-offs included
- New Heavy Duty support braket for bolting Coolant line, Dip stick, Pressure line, and Crank breather line together
- Allows removal of the EGR assembly, crossover tube, and EGR cooler
- Dress up the engine bay
- Billet aluminum EGR Block Plate, Coolant Plug, and Bracket Spacer
- Necessary when upgrading to a larger turbo
WARNING! These products are capable of disabling emissions equipment. If using DPF/EGR removed tuning, these high performance products are intended SOLELY for offroad use or closed-course racing use.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!