- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
aFe Power Large Bore-HD 4" Stainless Turbo Back | 2000-2003 Ford Excursion 7.3L
- 4" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing outflows, outlasts stock exhaust
- High flow stainless steel muffler for a deep, aggressive tone
- 6" diameter polished (49-43008-P) or black powder-coated (49-43008-B) stainless steel exhaust tip
- Factory mounting locations provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Quality band clamps and factory-style bayonet hangers for a secure fit
- 100% hand MIG-welded for strength and durability
- No cutting required
Power, quality and sound are what this Large Bore-HD series turbo-back exhaust system offers for your 2000-2003 Ford Excursion 7.3L diesel. 4" mandrel-bent 409 stainless steel tubing and high-flow muffler keep exhaust pulses flowing smoothly for increased power gains and aggressive tone. A 6” polished (49-43008-P) or powder-coated black (49-43008-B) stainless steel exhaust tip completes the system for a custom look. Factory style hangers, quality band clamps and all necessary hardware ensure a quick install and a long-lasting exhaust that looks as good as it performs.
Stainless Steel Construction
This Large Bore-HD series exhaust system is constructed of 4" mandrel-bent, 409 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence and increased exhaust flow for improved throttle response.
High Flow 409 Stainless Steel Muffler
The 409 stainless steel performance muffler is designed to provide a deep, powerful sound on acceleration, but maintains a smooth sound at idle.
6" Diameter Stainless Exhaust Tip
This system is finished off with a 6" diameter polished (49-43008-P) or powder-coated black (49-43008-B), slash cut exhaust tip. A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for a custom, quality finish.
Factory Mounting Locations
This turbo-back exhaust system mounts directly to factory mounting locations and includes quality hardware for a hassle-free installation. No cutting required.
100% MIG-welded for race proven strength and durability.
Quality stainless steel band clamps are included for a secure fit. Factory-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during every driving condition
Important Note: This part does not require a CARB EO#.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 63.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!