- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
ReadyLift 2.0" Front/2.0" Rear SST Lift Kit | 2006-2010 Honda Ridgeline 2WD/4WD
When Honda developed the Ridgeline cross over pickup, the intent was to provide urban car owners with a truck option they would feel comfortable with. ReadyLift has paid attention to the growing number of Honda Ridgeline owners who are seeking a suspension lift solution, but not having any luck. ReadyLift comes to the aid of Honda owners with the release of a new SST Hybrid 2.0" Lift Kit system designed specifically for the 2006-2010 Honda Ridgeline.
Using the quality design and manufacturing processes that ReadyLift customers approve of and appreciate, our new SST Hybrid Lift Kit features a combination of 2.0" front and rear lift systems. Our e-coated steel SST strut extensions bring the entire Ridgeline up 2.0" equally both front and rear. This will allow for the installation of up to a 31" (265/65/17) off road tire. In addition you can take advantage of the increased ground clearance on those adventurous trips into the wild.
NOTE: Mud Flaps will have to be trimmed to clear 31" tires.
ReadyLift 69-8000 ReadyLift® Top Mount Strut Extensions
- Safely installs without compressing struts
- Fixed Lift
- 10.9 rated mounting studs
- Powder coated - Solid steel construction
- Made from 7mm plate steel (over 1/4" thick)
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!