No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST (Exclusions Apply)
We Know Diesel Trucks & Equipment
Spyder Chrome Version 2 LED Tail Lights | 2008-2016 Ford Super Duty
Spyder® chrome version 2 LED tail lights for your 2008-2016 Ford Super Duty replace the boring monochromatic tail lights with an easy bolt-on installation. Meets all federal regulations for highway use.
- Made by OEM approved and ISO certified manufacturers
- OEM Direct Replacement
- Improved illumination
Multiple LED lights for sparkling illumination that increases driving safety
- Increased Visibility
Bright LED's will make your vehicle more conspicuous
- Direct fit replacement
Designed to be an exact replacement for your OE lights to save time and effort
- Premium quality
Thoroughly tested to ensure operation and completely sealed to prevent moisture from being trapped inside
- Meets all quality and legal standards
Meets ISO 9000 and 9002 quality standards. Approved by the SAE. Meets DOT regulations and compliant with FMVSS 108
- Parking Light: LED Type
- Stop/Brake Light: LED Type
- Signal Light: LED Type Bulb
- Backup Light: 921 Type Bulb, Not Included
- LEDs Type: 23 Philips LEDs, 2.0lm per LED, 336.000 hrs Life Span
- Lens Material: AC - Acrylic
- Back Housing Material: PC - Polycarbonate
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~+80°C
- Voltage Protection - Over & Under: 12.8V
Spyder warrants that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, or alterations.
Every Spyder tail light undergoes a rigorous testing and quality control process before it leaves the factory. All wiring is tested to make sure the light is completely functional, and the housing is sealed with high quality silicone to ensure that no moisture can become trapped inside. Spyder lights are approved by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), and ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified. They meet all U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, and are compliant with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 108. Spyder tail lights are designed to exactly replace your factory lights; however some electrical wiring work may be required. Most lights come with detailed instructions to guide you through the installation. They're covered against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 Year (If purchased after 3-1-2015) following the original purchase date.
Spyder Auto® is an automotive styling and performance accessories supplier based in City of Industry, California. The company has been serving the automotive industry for nearly a decade, during which time they have consistently outpaced the competition by offering products with cutting edge design and class leading performance, manufactured to the highest quality standards. Their performance lighting provides unparalleled styling with the latest performance advancements including projector beams, LEDs, and Halos, and they also offer an extensive selection of conventional and OE style lighting. From stock replacement to the most elaborate custom creation, all are price competitive with OEM light units, making Spyder the affordable alternative that delivers more style, performance, and quality while leaving more cash in your pocket.
- 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L Parts - Lighting | 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L - Tail Lights | 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
- 2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 6.4L Parts - Lighting | 2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 6.4L - Tail Lights | 2008-2010 Ford Powerstroke 6.4L
- 2017+ Ford SuperDuty F250-F550 - Lighting | Ford F250-F550 - Tail Lights For Ford F-250 to F-550
- Ford SuperDuty F250-F550 - 2017+ Ford SuperDuty F250-F550 - Lighting | Ford F250-F550
- Shop By Part Type - Lighting - Tail Lights
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.7 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H8.0000” x L16.0000”
- Free Shipping