- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
South Bend Single Disc Dyna Max Upgrade Clutch Kit w/Flywheel for 2005.5-2017 5.9/6.7L Dodge Cummins
475HP & 1000Ft-lbs
This South Bend Dyna Max G56 Series Upgrade Clutch Kit for your 2005.5-2017 5.9/6.7L Dodge Cummins features an organic lining on a marcelled fin and the pressure plate is modified for a higher plate load and smoothness of engagement. This clutch was designed to cure premature disk failure due to high horsepower and heavy hauling.
- Fits: 2005-2016 5.9L & 6.7L Cummins with G56 transmission
- Single Disc plus Flywheel for 475 hp, 1000 ft. lbs. torque
- Includes hydraulic assembly HYDX.750
- Less voids or imperfections in the metallic grain structure
- Significantly less micro cracks
- Significantly less warping caused by heat
- Better friction coefficient
- Increased microstructure surface area
- Increased wear resistance
- -Increase wear consistency
- Relief of internal residual stress
- Springs will maintain compression longer
After cryogenically treating your disc springs, clutch plate and flywheel, the material will wear less and the plate load will hold up over time. The bottom line is that YOUR CLUTCH WILL LAST LONGER!
South Bend high performance clutches are noted for smooth engagement and low pedal effort. ConO clutches feature organic facings with very smooth engagement. ConOFE clutches have an organic facing on one side and a ceramic facing on the other. They have a near stock clutch engagement with very high torque ratings.
- Input Spline Quantity: 10
- Input Shaft Diameter: 1.375 in.
- Disc Diameter (in): 13.000 in.
- Disc Diameter (mm): 330mm
- Disc Material: Organic/Feramic
- Disc Style: Full face, Sprung hub
- Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm
- Throwout Bearing Included: Yes
- Throwout Bearing Style: Hydraulic
- Alignment Tool Included: Yes
- Pilot Bushing Included: Yes
- Pilot Bushing Material: Steel
- Flywheel Included: Yes
- Flywheel Material: Steel
- Counterweight Assist: No
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Quantity: Sold as a kit
- Models equipped with a G56 transmission. Recommended for use up to 475 horsepower, 1,000 lbs. of torque
Anatomy of a Clutch
NOTE: It's very important to Break-In your clutch with 500 miles of stop and go driving before you pull a load. Your clutch will last longer if you avoid down-shifting whenever possible. Down-shifting flexes the pressure plate, causing uneven wear. Just remember, Use your breaks instead--they're are alot less expensive to replace!
South Bend Clutch, Inc. warrants that our clutches are free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service. The obligation of South Bend Clutch, Inc,. under the warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, which fails within 12 months or 12,000 miles. We will not be liable for losses that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, nor shall we be liable for damages or injury to any persons or property resulting from the misuses or improper installation of any part subject to this warranty.
South Bend Clutch, Inc. reserves the right to examine all parts returned for warranty claim to determine whether or not any such part has failed because of a defect in material or workmanship. Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing, or crediting, at our discretion, any part found to be defective.
The Limited Warranty will not be valid under the following express conditions:
- When purchased by retail customer for less than our MAP price (see Pricing Policy below)
- When not installed by a certified mechanic
- When flywheel was not replaced with new or resurfaced to specification
- Clutches which have been altered, improperly installed, or damaged by accident, negligence or misuse
- When transmission fails or has excessive wear
Products used for High Performance and/or Racing purposes which they were not originally engineered for, will not be covered.
- South Bend Clutch
- 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L - Clutch Kits | 2013-2018 6.7L Cummins
- 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L - Clutch Kits | 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L
- 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L - Clutch Kits | 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L
- 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Clutch Kits | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Transmission & Drive Train - Clutch Kits - Single Disc Clutch Kits
- Shop By Vehicle - Transmission & Drive Train - Clutch Kits
- Item Requires Shipping
- 117.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!