- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
South Bend Clutch Kit w/Flywheel for 2005-2017 5.9L & 6.7L Dodge Ram Cummins
400HP & 800Ft-lbs
This heavy duty 13" single disc South Bend clutch kit for your 2005.5-2017 5.9/6.7L Dodge Cummins w/G56 transmission in constructed from high-performance materials and includes everything you need for your clutch installation - includes the flywheel & hydraulics.
- Fits: 2005.5-2017 5.9/6.7L Cummins with G56 transmission
- Performance Organic Lining/li>
- Modified Pressure Plate for smooth engagement/li>
- 13" clutch accepts the 1 3/8" shaft/li>
- Rated to handle 400 HP and 800 ft lbs. of torque/li>
- Includes Flywheel 1670507-6/li>
- Includes HYD-X-.750
- Input Spline Quantity: 10
- Input Shaft Diameter: 1.375 in.
- Disc Diameter (in): 13.000 in.
- Disc Diameter (mm): 330mm
- Disc Material: Organic/Ceramic
- Disc Style: Full face, Sprung hub
- Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm
- Throwout Bearing Included: Yes
- Throwout Bearing Style: Hydraulic
- Alignment Tool Included: Yes
- Pilot Bushing Included: Yes
- Pilot Bushing Material: Steel
- Flywheel Included: Yes
- Flywheel Material: Steel
- Counterweight Assist: No
- Mounting Hardware Included: Yes
- Quantity: Sold as a kit
Anatomy of a Clutch
NOTE: It's very important to Break-In your clutch with 500 miles of stop and go driving before you pull a load. Your clutch will last longer if you avoid down-shifting whenever possible. Down-shifting flexes the pressure plate, causing uneven wear. Just remember, Use your breaks instead--they're are alot less expensive to replace!
South Bend Clutch, Inc. warrants that our clutches are free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service. The obligation of South Bend Clutch, Inc,. under the warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, which fails within 12 months or 12,000 miles. We will not be liable for losses that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, nor shall we be liable for damages or injury to any persons or property resulting from the misuses or improper installation of any part subject to this warranty.
South Bend Clutch, Inc. reserves the right to examine all parts returned for warranty claim to determine whether or not any such part has failed because of a defect in material or workmanship. Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing, or crediting, at our discretion, any part found to be defective.
The Limited Warranty will not be valid under the following express conditions:
- When purchased by retail customer for less than our MAP price (see Pricing Policy below)
- When not installed by a certified mechanic
- When flywheel was not replaced with new or resurfaced to specification
- Clutches which have been altered, improperly installed, or damaged by accident, negligence or misuse
- When transmission fails or has excessive wear
Products used for High Performance and/or Racing purposes which they were not originally engineered for, will not be covered.
- South Bend Clutch
- 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 2013-2018 RAM Cummins 6.7L - Clutch Kits | 2013-2018 6.7L Cummins
- 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L - Clutch Kits | 2010-2012 Dodge/RAM Cummins 6.7L
- 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L - Clutch Kits | 2007.5-2009 Dodge Cummins 6.7L
- 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Transmission & Drivetrain | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Clutch Kits | 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Transmission & Drive Train - Clutch Kits - Single Disc Clutch Kits
- Shop By Vehicle - Transmission & Drive Train - Clutch Kits
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H16.0000” x L8.0000”
- Free Shipping!