- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
South Bend Dyna Max Clutch Kit for 2006-2007 6.6L GM Duramax LBZ
This South Bend Dyna Max Clutch Kit for 2006-2007 6.6L GM Duramax LBZ features 4 ceramic and 4 kevlar buttons on the clutch disc and has been rated for 425 horsepower and 800 ft/lbs torque. This Kit Includes Clutch & Flywheel but does not include throwout bearing. Bearing must be purchased from Dealer as part of the Hydraulic Kit.
- Includes 4 Ceramic & 4 Kevlar Buttons
- HP Rating: 425. TQ Rating: 800
- Dual Friction
- All the clutch components in this assembly are made of steel
- The center plate is lugged to fit the flywheel
- This complete clutch has no special requirements for install
- It is a direct replacement of the OEM clutch
- All flywheels will have a bronze/feramic insert that will be removable
- Clutch and Flywheel
- Does NOT Include Throwout Bearing. Bearing must be purchased from Dealer as part of the Hydraulic Kit.
Anatomy of a Clutch
NOTE: It's very important to Break-In your clutch with 500 miles of stop and go driving before you pull a load. Your clutch will last longer if you avoid down-shifting whenever possible. Down-shifting flexes the pressure plate, causing uneven wear. Just remember, Use your breaks instead--they're are alot less expensive to replace!
South Bend Clutch, Inc. warrants that our clutches are free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service. The obligation of South Bend Clutch, Inc,. under the warranty is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product, which fails within 12 months or 12,000 miles. We will not be liable for losses that might be claimed as a result of the failure of any part, nor shall we be liable for damages or injury to any persons or property resulting from the misuses or improper installation of any part subject to this warranty.
South Bend Clutch, Inc. reserves the right to examine all parts returned for warranty claim to determine whether or not any such part has failed because of a defect in material or workmanship. Our obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing, replacing, or crediting, at our discretion, any part found to be defective.
The Limited Warranty will not be valid under the following express conditions:
- When purchased by retail customer for less than our MAP price (see Pricing Policy below)
- When not installed by a certified mechanic
- When flywheel was not replaced with new or resurfaced to specification
- Clutches which have been altered, improperly installed, or damaged by accident, negligence or misuse
- When transmission fails or has excessive wear
Products used for High Performance and/or Racing purposes which they were not originally engineered for, will not be covered.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H16.0000” x L8.0000”
- Free Shipping!