No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Treeps
XDR EGR Upgrade Kit | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- Maintains proper coolant flow
- Helps exhaust gas drive the turbo
- A 20-30 degree drop in coolant temperature was common on test trucks
The XDR EGR upgrade kit for 2003-2007 6.0L Powerstroke diesel trucks allows for the removal of the EGR Cooler from the truck. This kit includes all hardware.
On certain trucks this modification may set a check engine light, our custom tuner can eliminate this condition.
- Stainless Steel Coolant Redirect Pipe
- EGR Valve Blocker Plate w/ O-ring
- EGR Cooler to Intake Blocker Plate
- Stainless Steel Up Pipe Plug
WARNING! THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COMPETITION USE ONLY. ALL OTHER USES ARE CONTRARY TO FEDERAL LAW. IF YOU INTEND THIS PRODUCT FOR HIGHWAY OR NON-COMPETITION OFF-ROAD PURPOSES DO NOT PURCHASE OR INSTALL THIS PRODUCT. READ FULL OFF-ROAD WAIVER.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H5.0000” x L4.0000”
- Free Shipping