- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
PPEI Single Tune EFILive AutoCal | 2013-2017 6.7L Cummins
This PPEI EFILive AutoCal comes pre-tuned with a single custom tune of your choice for 2013-2017 6.7L Dodge Cummins 2500/3500 pickup and cab&chassis applications.
- Removes the CAT, DPF, EGR, & DEF Without Trouble Codes
- 4 Power Levels - Up to +130hp
- Fits Pickup and Cab & Chassis models
- Important Not: requires an ECM unlock device
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ
68RFE Relearn Process
If your 2010+ Ram is equipped with the 68RFE automatic transmission, you must perform a re-learn procedure each time the ECM is flashed, even if you aren’t loading transmission tuning. Failure to do so will cause premature transmission failure. To perform the procedure after the ECM is flashed, drive the truck and apply no more than 30% throttle for at least 25-30 miles. It is important that the transmission shifts up and down as much as possible during this period. NOTE: The 25-30 miles is to re-establish the CVI values. It is common for these transmissions to take 400-500 miles or more to settle down. Sustained highway speeds should be avoided for the first 25-30 miles. If you purchased a tuned TCM for your 2007.5-2009 68RFE equipped Ram, you must perform the same relearn process upon installation of the TCM.
WARNING! THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COMPETITION USE ONLY. ALL OTHER USES ARE CONTRARY TO FEDERAL LAW. IF YOU INTEND THIS PRODUCT FOR HIGHWAY OR NON-COMPETITION OFF-ROAD PURPOSES DO NOT PURCHASE OR INSTALL THIS PRODUCT. READ FULL OFF-ROAD WAIVER.
- PPEI Custom Tuning
- AutoCals are tuned to your specific vehicle after purchase, please allow 2-3 business days for order fulfillment.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H7.0000” x L5.0000”
- Free Shipping!