- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground ShippingOrders over $99 (restrictions apply)
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Returns No Hassle Returns made easy
XDR EGR Upgrade Kit w/Passenger Side Up-Pipe | 2015-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L
The XDR EGR Cooler Upgrade and Passenger Side Up-Pipe Kit will fully remove the EGR Valve and Cooler from your 2015-2016 6.6L GMC Sierra and Chevy Silverado diesel applications.
- Fits late 2015 models and above that HAVE the the OEM style 3-bolt flange off the turbo direct pipe.
There are two different heater cores installed on 2015 GM trucks. The heater core piping coming from the firewall on 2011 to EARLY 2015 trucks will be 5/8" Late model year 2015 trucks have a 3/4" outlet. Please make sure your vehicle has the smaller 3/4" outlet before ordering this part.
- Removes entire EGR system
- CNC machined and anodized billet block off plate
- New, Fabricated up-pipe
- Comes with all necessary parts and detailed instructions
- 3 out of 5 wrenches for installation
Additional parts included in this kit and requires modification of the factory coolant lines.
- 5/16 barb to 1/2 Barb reducer Coupler
- 4ft of 1/2 heater hose
Heater core line:
- 5/8 barb to 3/4 barb reducer coupler (needs hose clamp on 3/4 side)
- 5/8 barb to 5/8 barb coupler
** Requires the use of a tuner that will allow you to disable the EGR system. **
WARNING! THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COMPETITION USE ONLY. ALL OTHER USES ARE CONTRARY TO FEDERAL LAW. IF YOU INTEND THIS PRODUCT FOR HIGHWAY OR NON-COMPETITION OFF-ROAD PURPOSES DO NOT PURCHASE OR INSTALL THIS PRODUCT. READ FULL OFF-ROAD WAIVER.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 13.0 lbs.
- W17.0000” x H12.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping