- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
XDR EGR Upgrade Kit | 2011-2014 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
- Allows removal of the EGR assembly
- Clean up the engine bay
- Remove unnecessary heat retention under the hood
- Coolant Hose allows for water flow
- Comes complete with step by step instructions and color pictures
The XDR EGR valve & cooler delete kit for 2011-2014 6.7L Ford Powerstroke diesel trucks allows you to fully remove the EGR system from your vehicle and includes all hardware needed for an easy installation.
- One Exhaust Manifold Block-off Plate
- One Intake Block-off Plate
- One Coolant Block-off Plate
- Two 1" Hose Clamp
- One Straight Barbed Fitting
- One Vacuum Cap
- One Pressure Sensor Bracket
- One Pressure Sensor Bracket Hardware
- One 3/4" 4 Foot Blue Silicone Coolant ByPass Hose
- Three 8mm Bolts
- Three 8mm Washers
- Three Zip-Ties
WARNING! THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COMPETITION USE ONLY. ALL OTHER USES ARE CONTRARY TO FEDERAL LAW. IF YOU INTEND THIS PRODUCT FOR HIGHWAY OR NON-COMPETITION OFF-ROAD PURPOSES DO NOT PURCHASE OR INSTALL THIS PRODUCT. READ FULL OFF-ROAD WAIVER.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W10.0000” x H5.0000” x L4.0000”
- Free Shipping!