- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Outlaw Diesel EGR Upgrade Kit | 2013-17 Ram Cummins 6.7L
This EGR delete kit from Outlaw Diesel comes with everything you need to delete the EGR and remove the cooler on 2013-2017 6.7L Dodge Cummins pickup trucks.
- Does not fit cab & chassis models
The EGR Valve & Cooler delete Kit allows removal of the EGR Actuator Valve & EGR Cooler from the '13-'17 6.7L Cummins pickup trucks. Use of this kit will also allow the stock intake and exhaust manifold to be retained. Unlike other kits on the market that plug coolant lines our kit reconnects the removed coolant passage allowing full cooling flow to the cylinder head.
- 1/2" Laser Cut Steel Plates
- Heater Hose
- Billet Intake Manifold Cover
- All required factory gaskets for installation
WARNING! THIS PRODUCT IS FOR COMPETITION USE ONLY. ALL OTHER USES ARE CONTRARY TO FEDERAL LAW. IF YOU INTEND THIS PRODUCT FOR HIGHWAY OR NON-COMPETITION OFF-ROAD PURPOSES DO NOT PURCHASE OR INSTALL THIS PRODUCT. READ FULL OFF-ROAD WAIVER.
- Outlaw Diesel
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H4.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free Shipping!