- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Rough Country 7.5 In Non-Torsion Drop Suspension Lift Kit for 2011-2018 Sierra/Silverado 2500HD/3500HD
Right off the lot the 2011-2018 GMC Sierra & Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 HD models have an impressive stance and a killer look, inspiring Rough Country to build a kit that would add crucial enhancements while taking nothing away from this sharp looking, new model truck. The 7.5" N2 Suspension Lift for GM 2500/3500 HD features a Non-Torsion Drop Design for better clearance and handling while maintaining proper angles in a "clean and tucked away" fashion. This kit also features Heavy Duty components worthy of the HD badge; With 1/4" thick steel crossmembers, 1/2" thick NTD Brackets, and a durable, thick Skid Plate - all laser-cut and powder coated in our "Hammer Black" color to match the factory components. Installation requires no drilling or modifying the differential, meaning no "invasive" mods to your new toy. A set of braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines hones the whole package in.
Our innovative HD lift doesn't just look like it came from the showroom floor, it drives like it did too. This kit doesn't widen the stock track width, and the Non Torsion Drop design keeps everything at optimum angles, leaving that factory feel to handling corners and turns. A full set of Nitrogen charged N2.0 Shock Absorbers offer 10-Stage velocity sensitive valving, and are custom valved for each model kit we offer - meaning you get a set of shocks designed to preserve your factory ride quality.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Maintains the stock track width
- Torsion bars stay in the factory location
- Unmatched ground clearance
- Axles maintain factory position and angle
- No drilling or modifying of the differential
- No drivetrain or exhaust modifications required
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use
- Install Time: 8 - 10 hours
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- Does NOT work with factory wheels.
- If equipped with factory 17" wheels - new aftermarket wheels must be 17" or larger to clear brake calipers/rotor.
- Gas models may require modification to the exhaust for driveshaft clearance
- Models equipped with factory rear overload springs require longer u-bolt kit
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential drop brackets
- Differential skid plate
- Non-torsion bar drop brackets
- Sway-bar link extensions
- Sway-bar brackets
- Upper shock brackets
- Extended brake lines
- Lifted blocks
- Bump-stop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- E-brake line bracket
- (4) Premium N2.0 series Shocks
- Rough Country
- 2017-2018 Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L Parts - Suspension & Steering | 2017-2018 Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L - Suspension Lift Kits | 2017-2018 Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L
- 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L Parts - Suspension & Steering | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L - Suspension Lift Kits | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 - Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 Suspension - Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 Lift Kits
- Shop By Vehicle - Suspension & Steering - Suspension Lift Kits
- Item Requires Shipping
- 295.1 lbs.
- Free Shipping!