- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Rough Country 6 In Suspension Lift Kit for Ford 2009-2010 F-150 4WD
Give your '09 - '10 Ford F-150 an aggressive new look and unparalleled off-road performance with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit features everything needed to take your Ford off the freeway and into the fields. Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers or N2.0 lifted struts, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 35-inch tires!
A set of differential drop brackets, sway-bar drop brackets, brake line brackets, and a drive shaft spacer help keep everything at an optimum angle for a factory-like ride, even after lifting. A 1/4-inch thick plate steel front and rear cross member bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck, featuring a laser-cut "RC" logo and an easy-to-install design. Our 4-inch Fabricated Rear Blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts, and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap.
A set of Rough Country's premiere off-road shock absorbers - Performance 2.2's - are also included in this kit, featuring a large 2.2-inch diameter body with a chrome-hardened piston rod and long-lasting polyurethane bushings.
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated rear blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Optional Lifted front struts help maintain smooth, factory-like ride
- Optional Front struts are structurally engineered for lifted applications
- Optional Front struts are lifted 6-inches, eliminating the need for strut spacers
- Install Time: 8-10 hours
- Tires: 35x12.50 R18
- Wheel BS: 4.5" - 5"
- Requies minor cutting and drilling.
- 9-inch wide wheels are recommended.
- Lifted knuckles
- Upper strut spacers
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Brake line brackets
- Driveshaft spacer
- 5.5in fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Rear Performance 2.2 series Shocks
- Item Requires Shipping
- 225.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!