- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
H&S Performance Mini Maxx Race Tuner | 2011-2014 6.7L Ford Powerstroke
Deletes the DPF, CAT, & EGR without throwing codes
Shift on the fly tuning - 4 power levels
The Mini Maxx race tuner offers the flexibility of multiple power levels, shift-on-the-fly tuning, and high resolution monitoring.
- Shift on the Fly Power Levels
- Allows removal of the DPF system and ALL related sensors (nothing needs to go into the race exhaust)
- Precisely tune engine with HP increases of 0-250HP
- Approximate size: 3.5" x 2" (2" x 1.5" color screen)
- Speedometer recalibration for use of non-stock size tires or gearing
- Automatic safety backdown. Controlled by EGT, Boost, Trans. Temp, and Coolant Temp
- Remove / Adjust top speed limiter
- Allows removal of the entire EGR system including cooler with no trouble codes
- Turn off EGR without removing ANY parts
- Read / Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Internet updateable w/included SD Memory Card and USB Cable
- Digital gauges to monitor 20+ parameters
- Power Levels Stock HP w/ stock exhaust
This option allows for the adjustment of the factory speed limiter. Most 6.0L Powerstroke trucks have a 95 MPH speed limiter from the factory. The limiter can be removed completely or left stock.. Most 6.4L -6.7L Powerstroke trucks have a 95 MPH - 98MPH speed limiter from the factory. The limiter can be adjusted from 55 MPH to 200 MPH on the 6.4L Models. On the 6.7L Models the speed limiter can be changed to 75 MPH or be completely removed This option can only be adjusted during the Install Download process.
Tire Size Calibration
This option allows for the re-calibration of the factory speedometer to adjust for non-stock sized tires. For the most accurate speedometer reading when using non-stock sized tires, it is best to measure the diameter of the tire using a tape measure rather than going by the printed tire size. In addition, using a GPS is a great way to dial in your factory speedometer. Entering a larger tire size will cause the factory speedometer to read higher while entering a smaller tire size will cause the factory speedometer to read lower. The tire size on the 6.4L trucks can be adjusted from 25? to 60? & 31-34" on the 6.7L Models. This option can only be adjusted during the Install Download process.
The 5R110/6R140 automatic transmission on the 6.4L/6.7L Powerstroke has what is called Adaptive Memory and is constantly learning and adapting to different horsepower levels, temperatures, driving habits, etc. After completing the Install Download process on the 6.4L Powerstroke, the Transmission Adaptive Memory is automatically reset. We highly recommend performing a Transmission Relearn procedure after installing H&S tuning to help the transmission perform correctly with the added horsepower. The 5R110/6R140 automatic transmission will eventually learn over time on its own, but the relearn procedure gives a good baseline for the adaptive learning and helps to speed up the learning process.
TPMS Adjustability / Disable (11-12)
Many 2011 ? 2012 6.7L Powerstrokes are equipped with a TPMS or Tire Pressure Monitoring System from the factory. This system is designed to alert the driver of a problem with the vehicles tire pressures but is often a nagging inconvenience for those individuals wanting to run lower pressures or get rid of the TPMS sensors altogether.
With your H&S tuning device, you have full control of the TPMS. Front and rear tire pressures are independently adjustable from 0-120 PSI as well as the option to disable the TPMS completely if removing the TPMS sensors from the vehicle. This option only takes a few seconds to change and can be adjusted at any time from the Tire Pressure Calibration menu.
- Current Power Level
- Transmission Gear Position
- Torque Converter Status
- Pyro 1
- Pyro 2
- Boost Pressure
- Engine RPM
- Coolant Temperature
- Injector Pulse Width
- Intake Air Temperature
- Barometric Pressure
- Battery Voltage
- Oil Temperature
- Fuel Rail Pressure (ICP)
- Transmission Temperature (Auto)
- Load Percentage
- Exhaust Back Pressure
- H&S Mini Maxx Delete Tuner - 109003
- Micro SD Card
- Power Cable
- OBD II Adapter
- Windshield Mount
- Mini USB Cable
- HDMI Cable
- USB Adapter
WARNING! These products are capable of disabling emissions equipment. If using DPF/EGR removed tuning, these high performance products are intended SOLELY for offroad use or closed-course racing use.
- H&S Performance
- 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L Parts - Competition Packages | 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L - H&S Performance Mini Maxx | 2011-2014 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
- Ford Powerstroke Parts - 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L Parts - Competition Tuners | 2011-2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L
- Shop By Vehicle - Chips, Modules, & Tuners | Street & Competition - Competition Tuners
- DPF Delete Programmers / Tuners - Ford Powerstroke DPF Delete Programmers
- Ford Powerstroke DPF Delete Tuners & Packages - Ford Powerstroke 6.7L DPF Delete Tuners & Packages
- Mini Maxx DPF Delete Tuner & Packages | H&S Motorsports - Ford Powerstroke H&S Mini Maxx DPF Delete Tuner & Packages
- Mini Maxx DPF Delete Tuner & Packages | H&S Motorsports
- Item Requires Shipping
- 4.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!