- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Jamo Performance 5" Stainless Turbo Back | 2007.5-2009 6.7L Cummins
JAMO Performance 5" stainless steel turbo back single exhaust system for 2007.5-2009 6.7L Cummins applications.
- FREE Black powder coated T-409 tip
- Stainless Quality, Aluminized Price
- High Qualty T-409 Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel
- Uses Factory Mounts & Hangers for Easy Install
- Available With or Without Muffler
This system is constructed from mandrel bent 5" T-409 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower, increased torque and lower EGT’s. This muffler delete system is for those who prefer a true race-inspired sound and maximum flow.
By deleting the CAT and DPF this exhaust system will provide performance gains of up to +16 HP & +27 lb-ft Torque.
Made from high qualty T-409 Stainless Steel, the exhaust is mandrel bent for maximum flow. The kit also includes a stylish polished T-304 Stainless Steel Tip that will also enhance the overall sound.
Designed using Factory Mounts & Hangers so installation is as easy as possible and requires no cutting.
The optional free-flowing 30" long muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque out of your rig. With a free-flow design, the strategically placed louvers provide sound deadening control for a more pleasant in-cab ride.
WARNING! These products are capable of disabling emissions equipment. If using DPF/EGR removed tuning, these high performance products are intended SOLELY for offroad use or closed-course racing use.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 72.0 lbs.
- W48.0000” x H14.0000” x L19.0000”
- Free Shipping!