- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
NOCO 26 Amp Pro-Series UltraSafe Smart Battery Charger w/ Jump Charge Engine Start | 12V & 24V | G26000
The G26000 Pro-Series UltraSafe Smart Battery Charger is perfect for charging cars, boats, RVs, trucks, tractors and more. Extremely effective for maintaining automotive, marine, RV and deep-cycle batteries. A professional-grade charger for those that demand maximum performance - outperforming ordinary chargers by 2X.
- Charge fully drained lead-acid batteries up to 400 amp-hour with zero overcharge - Stay safely connected 24/7
- Ultra-compact, portable, energy-efficient design that's impact, UV and water-resistant (IP44)
- Actively monitors battery for safe and efficient charging. Includes spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection
- Advanced diagnostics automatically tests and detects a bad, damaged, or shorted battery
Eleven chargers in one
Easy-to-use interface paired with advanced charging technology
Without NOCO Genius, you would have to buy a different charger for standard 12V charging, AGM batteries, cold conditions, 6V batteries and lithium batteries. With a simple push of the mode button, you have the power to switch between any of those modes with one charger. Even better, the charger will remember the last mode you were in every time you reconnect, allowing you to simply set the mode once and never have to worry about it again.
An advanced battery recovery mode for repairing and storing, old, idle, damaged, stratified or sulfated batteries.
Converts to a DC power supply for powering any 12VDC device, like a tire inflator, oil changer, or as a memory retainer when replacing a battery.
|AGM Racing Mode
For charging 16-volt AGM batteries, which are commonly used in racing vehicles.
|Lithium Racing Mode
For charging 16-volt lithium-ion batteries, including lithium iron phosphate, which are commonly used in racing vehicles.
Stay charged forever with no overcharge
Overcharging your battery is one of the easiest ways to reduce the expected lifespan of your battery. So we designed in multiple levels of intelligence to monitor battery activity to activate and disengage charging as needed. This allows for incredibly safe charging and worry-free operation year round (24/7/365) without ever disconnecting from the battery.
Charging vs. Maintenance
Understanding the difference to pick the right charger for you
Accidentally leave your lights on? Then you might need a charger to fully recharge your battery. Charging times are one of the biggest difference between the Genius Charger models. Every model has NOCO's advanced smart charging technology, but the bigger the model, the higher the power. A fully drained battery is extremely rare under normal vehicle use. Maintenance is keeping a battery fully charged, removing and preventing sulfation, and simply keeping the battery healthy. The G1100 is capable of maintaining large applications and is a great economical solution to extending the life of your batteries if full recharging isn't required.
Reviving dead batteries
JumpCharge is an innovative new feature for jump starting low-voltage or dead vehicle batteries. The JumpCharge process is much different than a traditional battery charger with an “engine start” feature. JumpCharge uses precision charge control to avoid overloading the battery which could shorten the life of the battery.
Compact and user-friendly
All of the Genius Chargers were designed with the user in mind. The simple interface allows for mode changing at the press of a button, while the LEDs inside share the status of the charging process. At the same time, the UltraSafe technology inside will help ensure safe charging by minimizing any chance of damage to either you or your car battery.
Plug-in, set and forget. The versatility and genius behind our chargers is its ability to charge a variety of battery technologies and applications. From automotive, marine, powersport, lawn and garden to deep-cycle batteries, our chargers are engineered to replenish lost capacity in just about any vehicle or equipment. It’s suitable for popular battery chemistries such as wet cell, gel cell and enhanced flooded battery for micro-hybrid start-stop vehicles.
Remembers the last charge mode when accidentally unplugged or loses power. So you'll never come back to a dead battery, again.
With an IP rating of 44, it's water, shock, dirt and dust-proof. And it can easily survive a drop or be run over by a vehicle.
We're big fans of safety. So we built-in redundant levels of safety protection, and automatically detect abnormal charging conditions.
5 Year Warranty
Our products are designed to last. That's why we back it up with an unbeatable warranty and combine it with unparalleled customer service.
What's in the Box
- GC032 Battery Clamps with Integrated Eyelets
- User Guide & Warranty Information
- Input Voltage AC 110-120 VAC, 50-60Hz
- Battery Voltages Charges 12 Volt and 24 Volt Lead-Acid and Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Types of Batteries Suitable for Wet Cell (Flooded), Gel Cell, Calcium, Lithium, AGM, Enhanced Flooded Battery or any Maintenance-Free Battery
- Battery Capacity Range Ideal for Batteries Between 50 to 500 Amp-Hours (25-250 Amp-Hour for 24 Volt)
- Charging Amperage 26 Amps (13 amps in 24 volt)
- Power Consumption 443 Watts (Max)
- IP Protection IP44
- DC Cord 75 Inches - 8AWG
- AC Cord 60 Inches - 16AWG
- Item Requires Shipping
- 7.9 lbs.
- W8.9400” x H18.9400” x L5.1200”