- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Rough Country 6in Suspension Lift Kit with Lifted Front Struts for 2004-2008 Ford F150 4WD
Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift Kit for 2004-2008 Ford F-150 4WD includes premium N2.0 series shocks.
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains factory steering geometry
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Includes durable differential skid plate for off-road protection
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Install Time: 8-10 hours
- Tires: 35x12.50 R17
- Wheel BS: 4.5" - 5"
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- 9" wide wheel is recommended.
- SKU: 576.20 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers w/Rear N2.0 Shocks
- SKU: 576.23 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts w/Rear N2.0 Shocks
- Lifted knuckles
- (2) Strut spacers (SKU: 576.20)
- [+$220] (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts (SKU: 576.23)
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Differential skid plate
- Rack & pinion drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Stainless steel braided brake lines
- Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
- (2) Premium N2.0 series Shocks (Rear) (SKU: 576.20 / 576.23)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 249.0 lbs.