- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Jamo Performance 4" Stainless Cat-Back | 2004.5-2007 5.9L Cummins
JAMO Performance 4" stainless steel cat-back single exhaust system for 2004.5-2007 5.9L Cummins applications.
- FREE Black powder coated T-409 tip included
- Stainless Quality, Aluminized Price
- Made from T-409 Mandrel Steel
- Uses Factory Mounts & Hangers for Easy Install
- Single side exhaust kit with muffler
This system is constructed from mandrel bent 4" T-409 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower, increased torque and lower EGT’s. This 4" system features a highly polished muffler featuring polished welds to provide a seamless appearance, and a stainless steel tip.
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. OE style hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. High quality OE style flange and U-bolt clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
A free-flowing 30" long muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque out of your rig. With a free-flow design, the strategically placed louvers provide sound deadening control for a more pleasant in-cab ride.
- Better fuel mileage
- Lower exhaust gas temperatures
- Extended life of the exhaust
- Increased performance- up to 13HP and 23 ft. lbs. of torque
- Improved appearance
- Enhanced sound
WARNING! These products are capable of disabling emissions equipment. If using DPF/EGR removed tuning, these high performance products are intended SOLELY for offroad use or closed-course racing use.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 42.0 lbs.
- W40.0000” x H14.0000” x L19.0000”
- Free Shipping!