- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Jamo Performance 5" Stainless DPF Back | 2007.5-2010 6.6L GM Duramax LMM
JAMO Performance 5" stainless steel DPF-back single exhaust system for 2007.5-2010 6.6L GM Duramax LMM applications.
- FREE Black powder coated T-409 tip
- Stainless Quality, Aluminized Price
- Made from T-409 Mandrel Stainless Steel
- Uses Factory Mounts & Hangers for Easy Install
This system is constructed from mandrel bent 5" 409 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower, increased torque and lower EGT’s.
By deleting the CAT and DPF this exhaust system will provide performance gains of up to +14 HP & +25 lb-ft Torque.
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. OE style hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions High quality OE style flange and U-bolt clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
WARNING! These products are capable of disabling emissions equipment. If using DPF/EGR removed tuning, these high performance products are intended SOLELY for offroad use or closed-course racing use.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 68.0 lbs.
- W48.0000” x H14.0000” x L19.0000”
- Free Shipping!