No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Jeeps
XDR Stainless Steel Turbo Y-Pipe | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- Maintains proper coolant flow
- Helps exhaust gas drive the turbo
- A 20-30 degree drop in coolant temperature was common on test trucks
- Heavy-duty bellows
- Includes all required hardware for installation
The XDR Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Turbo Y-Pipes for your 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L are fabricated with heavy duty flex couplings unlike the OE up pipes that have ridged bellows. These heavy duty up pipes will help to relieve stress on the exhaust system and as well as extend the life of engine components and reduce the risk of premature cracking of your manifolds and/or down pipes.
Emissions Disclaimer: This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
- 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L Parts - Exhaust System | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L - Down Pipes & Up Pipes | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- Ford Powerstroke Parts - 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L Parts - EGR Upgrades | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L
- Shop By Category - Exhaust Parts & Systems - Down Pipes & Up Pipes
- Shop By Category - EGR Cooler Replacements / Upgrades
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- W18.0000” x H11.0000” x L7.0000”
- Free Shipping