- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
aFe Power Atlas 5" Aluminized Downpipe Back | 2017 6.7L Ford Powerstroke
Gain up to 19 hp and 27 lbs. x ft. torque and outflows the factory intake by 50%. Want a better deal? Contact us about a performance package today.
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
High quality band clamps are included for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance
This ATLAS exhaust system is constructed of 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
High Flow Aluminized Muffler
This aluminized steel performance muffler is designed to provide a deep, throaty, powerful sound on acceleration, but maintain a smooth sound at idle. This muffler is constructed of aluminized steel and uses a straight through perforated core with heat resistant packing to reduce backpressure and maximize exhaust flow. You will see increased performance and improved throttle response over the factory exhaust. Also featuring a stamped aFe POWER logo for an aggressive style. Muffler Specifications: 5" Center Inlet /Outlet, 7" Round x 24" L Body Diameter.
- Short Cab/Long Bed: 141.6" Wheelbase
- Extended Cab/Short Bed: 148" Wheelbase
- Extended Cab/Long Bed: 164.2" Wheelbase
- Crew Cab/Long Bed: 176" Wheelbase
- Crew Cab/Short Bed: 159.8" Wheelbase
- Item Requires Shipping
- 85.0 lbs.
- W60.0000” x H14.0000” x L19.0000”
- Free Shipping!