- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
aFe Power Atlas 5" Aluminized DPF-Back w/Polished Tips | 2017 6.7L Ford Powerstroke
Gain up to 19 hp and 27 lbs. x ft. torque and outflows the factory intake by 50%. Want a better deal? Contact us about a performance package today.
Flow and Performance
This ATLAS exhaust system is 100% hand MIG-welded and Constructed from 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. A mitered merge collector is also incorporated to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow. Some cutting is required.
This system is designed with Intercooling tailpipes, to reduce exhaust gas temperatures at the tailpipe.
This system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. Includes OE-style bayonet hangers which are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
This system requires cutting behind the DPF unit.
- Single Cab/Long Bed (141.6" Wheelbase)
- Extended Cab/Short Bed (148" Wheelbase)
- Extended Cab/Long Bed (164.2" Wheelbase)
- Crew Cab/Long Bed (176" Wheelbase)
- Crew Cab/Short Bed (159.8" Wheelbase)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 50.0 lbs.
- W49.0000” x H23.0000” x L13.0000”
- Free Shipping!