- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
aFe Power Atlas 4" Aluminized DPF-Back w/Black Tips | 2017 6.7L Ford Powerstroke
Gain up to 19 hp and 27 lbs. x ft. torque and outflows the factory intake by 50%. Want a better deal? Contact us about a performance package today.
Flow and Performance
This ATLAS exhaust system is 100% hand MIG-welded and Constructed from 4" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. A mitered merge collector is also incorporated to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow.
This system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability. Includes OE-style bayonet hangers which are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. Some cutting maybe required during install. Please see instruction sheet for Cab configuration for further details.
5" Angle-Cut Rolled Edge Matte-Black Intercooled Clamp-On Tips
Finishing off the exhaust are dual side exit 5" stainless steel intercooled clamp-on tips with a matte-black finish. A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo black powder-coated plate is riveted on for an aggressive style.
- Single Cab/Long Bed (141.6" Wheelbase)
- Extended Cab/Short Bed (148" Wheelbase)
- Extended Cab/Long Bed (164.2" Wheelbase)
- Crew Cab/Long Bed (176" Wheelbase)
- Crew Cab/Short Bed (159.8" Wheelbase)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 58.0 lbs.
- W60.0000” x H14.0000” x L19.0000”
- Free Shipping!