- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Spyder® Red Clear LED Tail Lights | 2016-2017 GMC Sierra w/Factory LED Tail Lights
Spyder's® red clear LED tail lights are direct fit replacements for all 2016-2017 GMC Sierra models with factory LED tail lights.
- Fits ALL 2016-2017 Sierra models w/Factory LED tail lights
- DOT/SAE approved
- 1 year warranty
- Improved Illumination
Multiple LED lights for sparkling illumination that increases driving safety
- Increased Visilibity
Bright LEDs will make your vehicle more conspicuous
- Direct-fit Replacement
Designed to be an exact replacement for your OE lights to save up your time and effort
- Premium Quality
Thoroughly tested to ensure operation and completely sealed to prevent moisture from being trapped inside
- Meets all Quality and Legal Standards
Meet ISO 9000 and 9002 quality standards. Approved by the SAE. Meet DOT regulations and compliant with FMVSS 108
These lights include the style, superior illumination and added safety that you can only get from LED lights. LED lights are the most advanced form of lighting. Their compact size makes it easy to arrange them in distinctive patterns, as seen on many late model luxury cars. They’re extremely durable, with an average lifespan of 50,000-75,000 hours, which means they’ll probably outlast the rest of your vehicle. The light they produce is much brighter and cleaner, much more attractive than incandescent light. The pattern of the LEDs in these lights is unique, so your ride will command attention wherever you go. But one feature makes LEDs particularly appropriate for tail light/stop light use: LEDs rise to their full intensity approximately 200 milliseconds faster than incandescent bulbs. This may not sound like a lot of time, but it may only be a split second that’s needed for the driver behind you to see your stop lights and react to avoid an accident.
Every Spyder tail light undergoes a rigorous testing and quality control process before it leaves the factory. All wiring is tested to make sure the light is completely functional, and the housing is sealed with high quality silicone to ensure that no moisture can become trapped inside. Spyder lights are approved by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), and ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified. They meet all U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, and are compliant with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 108. Spyder tail lights are designed to exactly replace your factory lights, however some electrical wiring work may be required. Most lights come with detailed instructions to guide you through the installation. They're covered against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year (If purchased after 3-1-2015) following the original purchase date.
Spyder warrants that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, or alterations.
- 2017-2018 Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L Parts - Lighting | 2017-2018 Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L - Tail Lights | 2017-2018 Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L
- 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L Parts - Lighting | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L - Tail Lights | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L
- GMC Sierra 1500 - GMC Sierra 1500 Lighting Products - GMC Sierra 1500 Tail Lights
- GMC Sierra 2500/3500 - GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Lighting Products - GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Tail Lights
- Shop By Vehicle - Lighting - Tail Lights
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!