- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
H&S Motorsports Low Pressure Fuel System | 2011-2016 6.7L Ford Powerstroke
The H&S Motorsports low pressure fuel system for your 2011-2016 6.7L Ford Powerstroke provides you with the ultimate upgrade for the low pressure fuel system in your truck. The HSM low pressure fuel system bolts into the factory location, so no drilling into the frame is necessary. This product is designed to work in conjunction with the OEM CP4 fuel pump, or a dual pump high pressure delivery system. Minor plumbing routing changes is all that will be necessary to run with a dual pump system.
Why replace the factory low pressure fuel supply system?
A Low Pressure Fuel System is present on a diesel truck to supply the High Pressure Fuel System with an ample amount of clean, water-free fuel. The factory 6.7L Low Pressure System is designed to provide a relatively high pressure (50psi) for a low pressure fuel supply system. Because of the somewhat high pressure demands, the volume flow capabilities of the OEM pump suffer and supply pressure can fall below the desired 50+ psi when fueling demands are increased above stock levels, especially in the case of dual high pressure pump configurations.
How does H&S Motorsports fix this?
The HSM low pressure fuel system is a regulated return design that allows the fuel pressure to be infinitely adjustable from 20-100psi. On the 6.7L Power Stroke, a 50 psi pressure switch monitors the pressure supplied by the low pressure fuel system and will trigger once pressure falls below that threshold. So HSM recommends setting your system between 55 and 65psi. The HSM system replaces the complete factory system with exception of the fuel lines. No cutting or splicing of fuel lines will be necessary, as this kit is designed to be as "plug and play" as possible. An amazingly quiet and efficient 200 gallon per hour pump (backed by a 2 year warranty) does the brunt of the work while directing fuel through two spin-on filters with a micron rating at or above OEM standards. Two billet fuel filter housings are included to adapt your OEM fuel lines to these new aftermarket filters.
- 1-HSM Fuel Pump Assembly
- 2-HSM Billet Fuel Filter Housings
- 1-Adjustable Regulated Return Valve
- 1-Laser Cut and Powder Coated Bracket Kit
- 1-Pack of Installation Hardware
- This Product is Not Legal in The State Of California
- This product when used incorrectly may violate local, state, and federal laws pertaining to emissions, traffic, registration, and safety
- Use of this product may damage or destroy mechanical and/or electrical components of this vehicle
- Use of this product may void or nullify the vehicles factory warranty
- User understands that motorsports are dangerous, and that installation of this product may subsequently require special driving skills or techniques to safely operate the vehicle
- User assumes sole responsibility for the safe, proper, and legal use of the vehicle at all times
- The purchaser and end user releases, indemnifies, discharges, and holds harmless H&S Motorsports, LLC from any and all claims, damages, causes of action, injuries, or expenses resulting from or relating to the use or installation of this product that is in violation of the terms and conditions on this page, the product disclaimer, and/or the product installation instructions. H&S Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, statutory, or incidental damages or fines cause by the use or installation of this product.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H9.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free Shipping!