- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
aFe Power Bladerunner GT Series Intercooler with Tubes for 2016-2017 Nissan Titan XD
Gain up to 19 hp and 27 lbs. x ft. torque and outflows the factory intake by 50%. Want a better deal? Contact us about a performance package today.
This BladeRunner GT Series Intercooler kit for the 2016-2017 Nissan Titan XD with Cummins engine represents the next generation of intercoolers. The BladeRunner intercoolers utilize a 3" bar and plate core design that is larger than stock. This kit outflows the OE intercooler set up for more power.
Adds Up To
|+19Lbs x ft
Torque Max Gains
- +12 HP and +19 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Outflows stock intercooler
- 3" Bar and Plate Core Design
- 3" Billet Aluminum Inlet/Outlet
- 100% TIG-Welded
- 1/8" NPT brass condensation drain with included plug
- Includes 3" mandrel bent aluminum hot & cold side tubes
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance
- 1/8" NPT port, are provided for connecting pressure sensors or water methanol injection
- 5-Ply Polyester Reinforced Silicone coupling for strength
- Includes premium stainless steel spring loaded t-bolt clamps for a secure fit
- Includes hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Reduces intake air temperatures up to 30 degrees
The unique BladeRunner end tanks are constructed out of 3/16'' TIG-Welded aluminum plates.
3" Bar and Plate Core Design
The use of the bar and plate core design allows for greater airflow.
Billet Aluminum Inlet/Outlets
This BladeRunner Intercooler uses 3" inlets and outlets for superior strength and durability.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
The intercooler includes a 1/8" NPT vent, which can be used to drain any type of build up from the intercooler.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. Fits with aFe's intercooler tube upgrade kit only (Part Number: 46-20284-B)
Flow and Performance
aFe Power's intercooler tube are constructed from 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then, powder-coated for a nice finish. The high-temp wrinkle-black powder-coating also insulates the tube from engine heat and protects the tube from corrosion. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence, minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque. Also included is four 1/8" NPT port which is provided for a sensor or water-methanol injection.
A unique laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-onto the intercooler tubes for an aggressive style.
This intercooler is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 40.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!