No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Treeps
Rough Country 3.5in Bolt-On Suspension Lift Kit for 2011+ Sierra/Silverado 2500HD/3500HD
Rough Country's 3.5in Bolt-On suspension lift kit for 2011+ GMC Sierra & Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 HD models offers easy installation and aggressive good looks at an incredible value. Take your truck to new heights with this excellent option for GM HD Models.
This kit features a set of high-quality, tubular Upper Control Arms with a reinforced gusset plate and Clevite rubber bushings for enhanced durability. These arms are designed to promote a factory-like geometry by keeping the ball joint at optimum angles after lifting. This design allows for an improved, full range of motion from the ball-joint, with less stress, wear and tear.
This kit also features a set of durable, forged torsion bar keys, offering uncompromising strength and rigidity over factory keys. A set of front and rear N3 Nitrogen-charged shocks are also included in the kit, giving your truck incredible ride-quality both on and off-road. Once installed, this kit gives your truck plenty of ride height for up to 33in tires while offering a clean, level look from front to rear.
This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need, and installation is a piece of cake compared to other kits on the market! Featuring a 100% bolt-on installation process that requires zero cutting or drilling, this kit can be installed using common tools in a home garage, and allows the truck to be returned to stock at any time if so desired. Best of all this kit features Rough Country’s Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- No cutting, drilling or welding
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Torsion bar keys are forged for uncompromised strength
- Keys are indexed to not stress OE components
- Upper control arms help maintain factory-like geometry while keeping a full range of motion
- Upper control arms feature OEM style Clevite rubber bushings
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use
- Install Time: 3-4 hours
- Does NOT fit models with rear overload springs
- Does NOT fit models with Magnetic Ride Control
- Forged torsion bar adjuster keys
- Upper control arms
- Differential spacers
- Lifted blocks
- (4) Premium N2.0 series Shocks
- Rough Country
- 2017+ Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L Parts - Suspension & Steering | 2017+ Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L - Suspension Lift Kits | 2017+ Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L
- 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L Parts - Suspension & Steering | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L - Suspension Lift Kits | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L
- Suspension & Steering - Suspension Lift Kits - 2.5" - 4" Lift Kits
- Suspension & Steering | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L - Suspension Lift Kits | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L - 2.5" - 4" Lift | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L
- Suspension & Steering | 2017+ Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L - Suspension Lift Kits | 2017+ Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L - 2.5" - 4" Lift | 2017+ Chevy/GMC Duramax L5P 6.6L
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 - Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 Suspension - Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 Lift Kits
- Item Requires Shipping
- 283.7 lbs.
- Free Shipping