- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Spyder® Chrome Projector Headlights with LED DRL | 2007-2014 Chevy Silverado
Spyder's® chrome projector headlights with LED DRL for 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado 1500/2500/3500 & 2014 Chevy Silverado 2500/2500 HD/3500 HD models are direct fit replacements.
- Fits 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado & 2014 Chevy Silverado 2500/2500 HD/3500 HD
- DOT/SAE approved
- 1 year warranty
- Alternate MPN: 5083586
- Features the popular black projector style
- DRL light bars add a unique style
- Gives your truck a customized look
- CAD designed to provide a perfect, factory type fit
- Completely weather sealed to keep the elements out
- Sold in pairs
When looking for improved appearance and visibility for your vehicle, choose these headlights by Spyder that are a perfect blend of projector lights and DRL Bar. The headlights feature a small elliptical reflector and a clear lens, which allows for a sharper and more focused beam of light without the scatter loss. Using projector lights you get much more light directed where you need it for improved visibility on the road without blinding oncoming drivers.
In addition to excellent performance, these headlights feature DRL Bar that provide a unique and personal look. These headlights from Spyder are designed for stock lights direct replacement, so you can be completely confident that their installation will be trouble free. Made with OEM standard quality using first-class materials, these products provide the ultimate in strength and durability. They are made by OEM approved and ISO certified manufacturers.
Every Spyder headlight undergoes a rigorous testing and quality control process before it leaves the factory. All wiring is tested to make sure the light is completely functional, and the housing is sealed with high quality silicone to ensure that no moisture can become trapped inside. Spyder lights are approved by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), and ISO-9000 and ISO-9002 certified. They meet all U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, and are compliant with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 108.
Spyder headlights are designed to exactly replace your factory lights; however some electrical wiring work may be required. Most lights come with detailed instructions to guide you through the installation.
These impeccably durable Spyder lights provide outstanding performance under the most extreme temperatures ranging from -40C - +80C as well as have superior voltage protection over and under 12.8V to prevent damage caused by overloading or short circuit.
Spyder warrants that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of purchase by the Original Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to any Products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication, neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, or alterations.
- 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L Parts - Lighting | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L - Headlights | 2011-2016 Chevy/GMC Duramax LML 6.6L
- 2007.5-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax LMM 6.6L Parts - Lighting | 2007.5-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax LMM 6.6L - Headlights | 2007.5-2010 Chevy/GMC Duramax LMM 6.6L
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 - Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Lighting Products - Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Headlights
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 - Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 Lighting Products - Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 Headlights
- Shop By Vehicle - Lighting Products - Headlights & Bumper Lights
- Item Requires Shipping
- 5.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!