No Hassle | Just Help
We Match All Legitimate Prices
Order by 2PM EST
We Know Trucks & Jeeps
BD Diesel Screamer Stage 2 Performance GT37 Turbo | 2003-2007 6.0L Ford Powerstroke
Unfortunately, the factory turbo found on the 2003-2007 6.0L Ford Powerstrokes models were prone to failure. But the good news is that Garrett, the original manufacturer, has been able to identify the root causes of the failures and correct them. And better yet, the professionals at BD have developed a completely drop-in turbo using the Garrett GT37 frame that will absolutely outperform any other drop-in turbo for more power and lower EGT's (Exhaust Gas Temperatures)!
Important Note: Requires $200 core charge.
- Direct drop-in replacement turbo
- Stock appearance
- 10-Blade turbine wheel with taller vanes and larger 66mm exducer
- BD technology keeps exhaust vanes in an efficient zone for improved turbine performance
- Billet 11-blade 63mm inducer/88mm exducer compressor wheel
- Full blade compressor wheel amplifies the 6.0L turbo noise with aftermarket air box
- Outperforms the Garrett Powermax turbo
- 12 months
- 24,000 miles
Important Note: Not for sale on licensed California vehicles.
- BD Diesel
- 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L Parts - Turbo Upgrades | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L - "Drop-In" Turbos | Stock & Upgraded | 2003-2007 FORD POWERSTROKE 6.0L
- Turbo Upgrades | 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L - "Drop-In" Turbos | Stock & Upgraded | 2003-2007 FORD POWERSTROKE 6.0L - Stage 2 Turbos | 2003-2007 FORD POWERSTROKE 6.0L
- Shop By Category - Turbo Systems - "Drop-In" Turbos | Stock & Upgraded
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping