- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
FASS® Replacement Pump (DRP02) Relocation Kit | 1998-2002 5.9L Dodge Cummins
Our Direct Replacement Pump Relocation Kit allow for your new DRP DRP-02 pump to be placed further back, closer to the fuel tank. This will reduce the distance the lift pump needs to pull fuel from the tank while under vacuum and instead allows the pump to push the fuel under pressure to your Cummins engine. The number one reason the factory lift pumps fail is because all pumps function better when pushing under pressure, so the shorter distance between the pump and the fuel tank will aid the motor last longer.
- Relocates Fuel Pump Closer To The Fuel Tank
- Extends Pump Life
- Includes Wiring Harness and Hose
- Includes New Brackets
- Item Requires Shipping
- 3.0 lbs.
- W9.0000” x H7.0000” x L5.0000”
- Free Shipping!