- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
BD Diesel Flow-Max Lift Pump/Fuel System | 1998-2002 5.9L Cummins
The BD Diesel Flow-Max Lift Pump/Fuel System for the 1998-2002 5.9L Cummins is built with a proven gerotor design that flows 150 gallons per hour (GPH) that can supply your truck with enough fuel for more than 600 horsepower. This ultra quiet and compact Flow-Max lift pump utilizes vibration isolators along with aluminum brackets and stainless straps for quick and versatile mounting on the frame rail. No drilling is required!
The fully modular design allows for the addition of a water separator and high efficiency low-micron filters using non-proprietary cartridges that can be purchased at most auto parts retailers converting your Flow-Max from a standard Lift Pump to a full fuel system comparable to Air Dog or the FASS Titanium Series. The Flow-Max is an ideal replacement for the OEM pump which is known to fail at even stock horsepower levels.
Note: Vehicles with intank lift pump conversion require the Flow-Max retrofit kit.
- Supports +600Hp
- Quiet, compact, & durable
- Dual pumps are also available
- Ultra Quiet & Compact
- Vibration Isolators
- Aluminium Brackets
- Stainless Straps
- Versatile Frame Mount
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Optional Fuel Filer and Water Seperator
- 60 months
- 75,000 miles
- BD Diesel
- 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems | 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Lift Pumps | 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Parts - Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems | 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L - Fuel Systems | 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
- Shop By Vehicle - Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems - Lift Pumps
- Shop By Vehicle - Lift Pumps & Fuel Systems - Fuel Systems
- Item Requires Shipping
- 15.0 lbs.
- W15.0000” x H8.0000” x L10.0000”
- Free Shipping!