- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
BD Diesel Triple Torque Force Converter | 2007.5-2017 Dodge 68RFE Low Stall
BD Diesel's Triple Torque Force low stall torque converter for the 2007.5-2017 6.7L Dodge Cummins 68RFE is designed with a one piece cover which prevents warping, improper balancing, and leakage. With BD Diesel's one piece cover design, they were able to maintain the factory height thus eliminating crowding of the pump and the possibility of premature wear. Not stopping there BD Diesel has engineered the dampener for a better balancing by riveting it in place, eliminating welding which can cause warping and out-of-balance. Each dampener spring is hand picked to ensure softer engagement. Added notches to the clutch material to prevent fluid adhesion thus ensuring that even in fluid coupling the clutches will always have lube.
With engineered tighter tolerances and self-centering 36-external / 32-internal trapezoid-shaped clutch teeth design that enable more contact surface to ensure the clutch plates properly align resulting in less friction wear, longer converter life cycle and firmer drivability. The clutch plates are also precession ground flat for smooth operation and consistent wear. Not only will this converter last longer, it also has 3x the torque holding capacity.
As with BD's original Double Clutch X-Converter, the Triple Torque Force comes with BD's engineered cast aluminum X-Stator that the Fin lengths, angles and curvatures are designed to deliver a fluid coupling engine RPM transfer of up to 95% vs. 75% with stock stators. This efficiency reduces engine temperature, increases fuel economy and better matches the torque curve of the engine resulting in more torque and horsepower being delivered to the ground.
Further to all of our enhancements, BD Diesel was able to reduce the overall weight of the converter by 12lbs compared to our competitors thus resulting in better fuel economy, less wear and tear, and, overall superior customer satisfaction.
Important Note: Requires a $500.00 Refundable Core Deposit
- Machined pistons
- HD springs absorb shock of engagement
- Stamp forged 1-piece cover
- Eliminates warpage from clutch heat
- Taller cover can be rebuilt more often
- Trapezoid teeth design
- Engineered tighter tolerances
- Self-centering teeth design increases contact decreases wear and chatter
- Thrust bearings - not plastic thrust washers
- Riveting process ensures alignment & eliminates vibration or embrittlement from welding
- Cast stator designs maximizes torque
- New sprag components ensure long term durability
- Furnaced brazed fins reduces internal leakage for improved fluid coupling efficiency
- Reduced overall weight by 12lbs compared to competitors
- Low Stall - Street with Low Rear End Ratio & Stock Tires
- UPS shipping label included to return back core for free (USA only)
- 36 months
- 150,000 miles
Important Note: No Race abuse covered.
- Enhanced Stall - Street or Towing Applications / Low Stall - Street w/Low Rear End Ration/Stock Tires / High Stall - Race/Drag/Sled applications only
- Billet Input Shaft recommended with install of Triple Torque Force Converters
- Item Requires Shipping
- 60.0 lbs.
- W16.0000” x H12.0000” x L16.0000”
- Free Shipping!