- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
PPE Replacement Up Pipes (Non-EGR) | 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L
- Direct bolt-on replacement to factory exhaust manifolds
- Significant reduction in exhaust back-pressure
- Free-flowing stainless steel inner liner bellows
- Stainless steel 11-gauge .120-inch wall, 2-inch OD Up-Pipes
- Faster turbo response
- Lower exhaust temperatures
- Kit includes driver and passenger Up-Pipes
The PPE Replacement Up-Pipes (part #116120000) increases both the flow and reliability of your 2001-2004 Chevy/GMC Duramax LB7 6.6L. Even a stock Duramax can produce high temperatures and pressures that cause OEM up pipes to eventually fail from constant temperature and pressure fluctuation.
PPE has taken the OEM replacement to a new level. PPE OEM Up-Pipes allow 53% greater flow over stock, and are a direct bolt-on to your factory manifolds. But unlike factory parts, PPE OEM Up-Pipes are manufactured from 11 gauge 304 stainless steel and include PPE's superior 304 stainless steel, internally-sleeved bellows that can take the abuse of high temperatures and pressures. Uses stock exhaust manifolds and hardware.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 6.0 lbs.
- W17.5000” x H9.0000” x L6.0000”
- Free Shipping!