- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Rough Country 6in Suspension Lift Kit | 2005-2007 6.0L Ford Powerstroke F-250/F-350 4WD
This suspension features luxury ride coil springs matching OE coils rates that are specifically designed for the 2005-2007 6.0L Ford Powerstroke F-250 & F-350 4WD. A heavy duty track bar relocation bracket properly centers the axle and matches the steering angles created by the supplied drop pitman arm while the radius arm drop brackets maintain the Super Duty's O.E. caster angles. A steering stabilizer relocation bracket maintains proper steering control but a RC problem solver single unit is recommended with larger tires and a RC dual stabilizer is required when running 37in tires.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Radius arm drop brackets allow for properly set caster. Proper caster is crucial to maintaining factory handling and driveability
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use
- Important Note: Does not fit gas models
- Important Note: Does not fit dually models
- Important Note: If vehicle is equipped with rear overload leafs, they will need to be removed
- SKU's: 593.20
- Install Time: 6-8 hours
- Tires: 37x13.50
- Recommended wheel backspacing: 4.5"
- Lifted coil springs
- Radius arm drop brackets
- Sway-bar link extensions
- Track bar drop bracket
- Stabilizer relocation brackets
- Pitman arm
- Brake line brackets
- Bumpstop spacers
- 3" lift blocks
- Carrier bearing drop bracket
- (4) Premium N2.0 series
- Item Requires Shipping
- 178.4 lbs.
- Free Shipping!