- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
aFe Power ATLAS 4" Aluminized Race Pipe w/Muffler | 2017 6.7L Ford Powerstroke
The new ATLAS exhaust race pipe for your 2017 6.7L Ford Powerstroke F-250/F-350 is engineered to perform in the most extreme environments. This system is constructed from 4" aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow, increased horsepower, increased torque and lower EGT's. 4" band clamps are used for a 360 degree sealing area. ATLAS exhaust race pipes are the perfect combination of performance, fit and value. Includes muffler
- Constructed from 4" mandrel bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow
- Laser cut flanges for precise fit
- OE-style bayonet hangers for increased stability
- Uses factory mounting locations for easy installation
- Bolts directly to stock Tail-Pipe flange
- Fits 141.6"; 148"; 160"; 164.2" & 176" Wheelbases
- Will NOT fit Cab & Chassis models
- No cutting required
Installation is a Snap
All systems use factory mounting locations providing hassle-free installation. U-Bolt hanger clamps offer adjustability.
High quality 4" band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
Flow and Performance
ATLAS exhaust race pipes are constructed of 4" aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
- Single Cab/Long Bed, 8 ft. Bed, 141.6" Wheelbase
- Extended Cab/Short Bed, 6.75 ft. Bed, 148" Wheelbase
- Crew Cab/Short Bed, 6.75 ft. Bed, 160" Wheelbase
- Extended Cab/Long Bed, 8 ft. Bed, 164.2 Wheelbase
- Crew Cab/Long Bed, 8 ft. Bed, 176" Wheelbase
System was developed on Crew Cab/Long Bed, 8 ft. Bed, 176" Wheelbase. No cutting required for Crew Cab/Short Bed; Crew Cab Long Bed. See instruction sheet for cut locations on Extended Cab/Short Bed; Extended Cab/Long Bed & Single Cab/Long Bed.
This is a "Race Only" product used solely for competition. It's use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. This system also requires an aftermarket electronic module to work properly with the vehicle.
All aFe exhaust race pipes are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 25.0 lbs.
- Free Shipping!