- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Rough Country 3in Suspension Lift Kit | 1996-2002 Toyota 4-Runner 4WD
Take your 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner 4WD model pickup to new heights with Rough Country's New 3-inch N2.0 Suspension Lifts. With enough ride height to clear up to 31x10.50 tires, you'll get more off-road articulation and a much meaner-looking stance at an incredible value!
Gain balanced handling both on and off-road with a shock like no other: The N2.0 Shock Absorber is designed specifically for the weight and ride height of your Toyota 4-Runner, giving you custom-tuned performance perfect for any driving situation.
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation
- Strut extensions do not preload your coil spring
- Rear shocks manufactured with recoil cut-off construction
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use
- SKU: 77130
- Install Time: 2-4 hours
- Recommended Tire Size: 265/70 R16
- Recommended Wheel Backspacing: Factory
- Strut extensions
- Lifted coil springs
- (2) Premium N2.0 Series (Rear)
- Item Requires Shipping
- 36.8 lbs.
- Free Shipping!