- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Rough Country 3.5in Suspension Lift Kit w/Upper Control Arms | 2007-2018 GM 1500 2WD P/U
This all-inclusive 3.5in suspension lift kit for your 2007-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD or GMC Sierra 1500 2WD pickup comes with several fantastic features - all at a price that'll leave plenty of room for new tires and wheels!
This kit features Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
This kit also features upgraded ball joints that are easy to install and maintenance free. These POM ball joints offer a greater range of motion for more wheel articulation than standard or OE replacements and feature a Polyoxymethylene ball race with an extremely low coefficient of friction for longer life, and a larger ball diameter to improve range of motion with a maintenance free design. Also included in this kit are a set of fabricated rear blocks. Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks while being less susceptible to damage and the environment. Includes a Lifetime Replacement Warranty!
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Can be returned to stock height!
- Control arms include POM ball joints for greater range of motion and easier installation
- Ball joints are pre-installed to ease installation
- Rear fabricated lift blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks
- Features application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use
- Must know if Stock Control Arms are Cast Aluminum or Cast Steel
- Important Note: Does NOT fit 2016+ models with stock stamped steel control arms
- Important Note: Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" (Old body style) models
- Important Note: Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed
- Est install time: 5-6 hours
- Part # 284.20 is for stock cast aluminum control arms, no struts
- Part # 284.23 is for stock cast aluminum control arms, with struts (07-13 models)
- Part # 190.23 is for stock cast aluminum control arms, with struts (14-17 models)
- Part # 198.20 is for stock cast steel control arms, no struts
- Part # 246.23 is for stock cast steel control arms, with struts (07-13 models)
- Part # 198.23 is for stock cast steel control arms, with struts (14-17 models)
- Strut spacers
- Upper control arms
- Upper POM ball joints
- 1.5in lift blocks
- (2) Rear Premium N3 series
|2007-2018||2WD/4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 pickup|
|2007-2018||2WD/4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 pickup|
Important Note: Does not fit 2007 "Classic" models.
Important Note: Does NOT fit 2017+ models with Stock Stamped Steel control arms.
Important Note: Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
Recommended Tires & Wheels
|285/70 R17||Factory 17||-||-|
|265/70 R17||17x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/65 R18||Factory 18||-||-|
|265/65 R18||18x9||-||0 to +18mm|
|285/55 R20||Factory 20||-||-|
|265/55 R20||20x9||-||0 to +18mm|
- Rough Country
- Item Requires Shipping
- 44.7 lbs.
- Free Shipping!