- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
Rough Country 3.25in Combo Lift Kit | 2007-2013 GM 1500 2WD/4WD P/U
A lift kit for the cost of a leveling kit? Gain enough ride height to run up to 285/75 R17 tires at a fraction of the cost of other kits with Rough Country's 3.25-inch Combo Lift Kit for 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra 1500's. This unique kit combines our popular 2-inch Leveling Spacer and our 1.25-inch Body lift, giving your truck a level look with an additional boost for running larger tires. This easy to install kit features a lifetime replacement warranty and is certified FMVSS no. 126 Compliant, proven not to interfere with Electronic Stability Control feature on new model trucks.
- Easy installation
- Maintains factory ride quality
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- No need to disassemble your struts to install
- Body Lift provides 1.25" of lift opposed to the standard 1"
- Body Lift includes front bumper brackets
- Rear bumper is relocated using factory brackets
- Fits both standard cab and 4-door models
- Body lift pucks are made from fiberglass reinforced nylon for superior strength and durability
- Important Note: Does NOT fit 2007 "CLASSIC" model
- Must know if Stock Control Arms are Aluminum or Steel
- Body Lift Requires minor cutting and drilling
- Est install time: 3-5 hours
- Part # 203 is for stock cast steel control arms
- Part # 204 is for stock cast aluminum control arms
- Lower strut mount extensions
- 1.25" Body lift pucks
- Front bumper brackets
- Ground strap bracket
|2007-2013||2WD/4WD||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 pickup|
|2007-2013||2WD/4WD||GMC||Sierra 1500 pickup|
- Rough Country
- Item Requires Shipping
- 190.4 lbs.
- Free Shipping!