- Buy With Confidence
- We're the ExpertsAsk us anything
- Free Ground Shipping On U.S. orders over $99
- Price Match Guarantee We match all advertised prices
- Fast & Easy Shipping No Hassle Returns made easy
BAK Flip FiberMax Tonneau Cover 1126306 | 1994-2011 FORD Ranger 7' Bed
The BAKFlip FiberMax is an easy-to-use, dependable cover that is built to last.
- FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer) Panel Top Skin
- Weight Rated up to 300 lbs. of Evenly Distributed Weight
- Made in the USA
- 2-Year Warranty
The BAKFlip FiberMax includes all of the features of a standard aluminum BAKFlip, now with an FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer) surface, making the cover dent, scuff and ding resistant, as well as cooler to the touch. Its tough aluminum substructure, robust hinge design and patented slam latch system make the FiberMax an easy-to-use, dependable cover that is built to last.
- New Buckle System Secures Cover in Open Position
- Patented Rail Design with Load-Bearing Flange to Support Heavy Loads
- EPDM Outer Rail Seals for Maximum Water Resistance
- UV Resistant for Long-Term Durability
- 100% Bed Access
- Quick-Release Attachment System
- Compatible with BakBox 2
BAKFLIP F1 Tonneau Cover
100% BED ACCESS
Prop Rods Secure your cover in the flipped up position to provide 100% unobstructed bed access.
FRP TOP SKIN PANELS
The FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer) surface of the BAKFlip Fibermax provides dent, scuff, and ding resistance, and makes the cover cooler to the touch on hot days.
3RD BRAKE LIGHT VISIBILITY
When folded in the upright position, the BAKFlip Fibermax rests on rubber bumpers to protect the truck while providing 3rd brake light visibility(short and standard beds only).
INTEGRATED BUCKLE SYSTEM
The all-new integrated buckle system secures the FiberMax in the folded position, eliminating the need for straps or bungee cords.
- Item Requires Shipping
- 71.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H23.0000” x L68.0000”